Of course, due to the impositions of the COVID-19 pandemic, this same course is being used for three consecutive GPs this month.
The first, the GP of Flanders, was held last weekend, then next, the GP of Limburg, was held on Wednesday (leading standings after that event are listed below) and the third, the GP of Lommel, will be held this weekend. After that it’s just three more GPs to go – the GP of Trentino (Italy) on November 1 (which includes New Zealand’s Courtney Duncan in WMX); the GP of Pietramurata (Italy) on November 4 and then, finally, the GP of Garda Trentino (Italy) on November 8.
Standings MXGP 2020 after round 14
- Tim Gajser, Slovenia, Honda, 533
- Tony Cairoli, Italy, KTM, 478
- Jorge Prado, Spain, KTM, 476
- Jeremy Seewer, Switzerland, Kawasaki, 461
- Romain Febvre, France, Kawasaki, 421
Standings MX2 2020 after round 14
- Tom Vialle, France, KTM, 616 points
- Jago Geerts, Belgium, Yamaha, 555
- Maxime Renaux, France, Yamaha, 438
- Jed Beaton, Australia, Husqvarna, 429
- Thomas Kjer Olsen, Denmark, Husqvarna, 410
Photo courtesy Kawasaki Europe
Find BikesportNZ.com on FACEBOOK here